Beautiful “Jet” is a young black cat with striking eyes. Jet started his life living on the streets, because of this he is very shy and still quite nervous of humans. Having said that, each day he makes progress and now enjoys being scratched behind the ears and a nice chin rub.
Jet will need his adopter to have lots of time and patience with him as he’s still a work in progress, but getting that purr will be your reward!
Jet is fostered in a multi cat household and is extremely sociable with other cats. Jet would be better housed with no young children, as he doesn’t like to be handled.
If you are ready for a rewarding challenge by adopting an ex feral kitty then Jet is the one for you! Contact Hayley on 07931102274
- I may be able to live with another cat
- I need to be able to go outside and explore
- I could live with children of secondary school age
- I’m independent; I like to do my own thing!
- I may be able to live with a friendly dog