Phoebe (originally Tiger) is a beautiful, shy little girl (under a year old). She absolutely adores a fuss, especially in the evening when you’re sat down on the sofa watching a spot of TV. After lots of chin rubbing and ear scratching she will eventually settle and relax on your lap.
It will take lots of patience and love to earn this little girls trust but, once you have it, she’s all yours.
Phoebe will be better suited for home where she will get lots of attention daily and, although she has been fostered in a household with lots of children, she really doesn’t like to be handled, so young children would not be suitable. Phoebe would be happy to live with another cat.
For more info please call Hat let on 07931 102274
- I may be able to live with another cat
- I need to be able to go outside and explore
- I could live with children of secondary school age
- I’m a shy guy; I’ll need time to settle
- I may be able to live with a friendly dog